All information supplied by you is treated with strict confidence and is only processed to theextent allowed and/or prescribed by law, and for the purposes of providing our services.
Submission of data to third parties might take place for the following purposes:
1 Purpose of securing quotations
2 Purpose of placing insurance protection
3 Handling of claims
4 Purpose of preventing, detecting or suppressing insurance fraud
5 Purpose of providing you with information about our products and/or services (should you wish to stop receiving updates / promotional material from us please inform us in writing to:
Peak Insurance Brokers Limited
Sacred Heart Street
We take all the reasonable steps and measures to protect your data from unauthorised ac-cess and misuse, and we are registered with the Office of the Commissioner for Data Pro-tection. We process all data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001.
We also understand that you may be asked to give us information about other individuals, which we will process with the understanding that you have their permission to release such information, and we have their consent to process it as explained above.
You have the right to request access to and/or correction of data that you have supplied to us. Any such requests must be made in writing to:
Peak Insurance Brokers Limited
Sacred Heart Street
- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- No permission is granted to download or copy any of the materials on this website for personal, commercial or non-commercial use without written consent.
- The material on this website is provided “as is”, and we make no warranties, expressed or implied concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on our website or on any sites linked to and from this site.
- In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the content on our website, even if an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained here without notice. We not, however, make any commitment to update the content.
- We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
- Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of Malta without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
We may also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods